IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey was just wondering if anyone has any info on this lake for fishing, as far as trout or bass any info would be great i'm going there over laborday weekend. so anything you can throw at me would be great, oh i have a boat too, and i need to know about reservation passes too how to get them or if i need them,
thanks duck-boy

[ 07-27-2003, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: duck-boy ]

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
Ass trout...You don't need to go to BillyChinook to get those. Just anchor up in the Willamette!! :laugh:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've had some great days at Billy. You will need a permit for sure if you want to fish the metolious arm. Most of the good trout fishing for myself has been in that arm. I like to use a K-15 wrapped with a kokanee fillet on a downrigger. I just graph for a large school of kokes and troll just under them for large bull trout. My graph shows my downriggers weight as a line under the cloud of kokes on the screen. This method has gotten me several in the 9-12lb. range. Also trolling a small herring on a mooching rig produces well. Sounds crazy but it can be alot of fun..

·
Registered
135 Posts
koke fillet humm is that a game fish you are wrapping your k14 with? :shrug: problay would not let the tribal cop see you use this method.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts