IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Jim i think it would be a good idea to try for yourself....troll a little faster...move around...make wide sweeping turns. Go now :grin:

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
323 Posts
Jim, the dork knows what he is talking about, put yourself on a wiggle wart and troll fast dude. Now is the time! See you out there tomorrow.... The fishhog:)

·
Registered
107 Posts
fished it sun, mon, tues, couple hours wed, using above described methods. result: 1 6 lb. clipped coho, 1 jack, 2 coho low 20 inches with too many fins. real real slow, saw no other boats with anything on, except a couple of jacks. would like to see this thread continue, want to go back up early next week to troll the camas relatives around, maybe the run is just a little later this year? or are the nets getting them?
fishotom

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Fishotom,

I was looking at the dates on my pix from last year and show Coho caught there Nov 3 through the last one of the year Nov 23.

I didn't think they started to show up until end of October?

Brion

·
Registered
13,642 Posts
Bonnie coho counts are back up!!!

Could be time now.

TR

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Nets go in 'til the end of the month, so what you get will not be as many as everyone would like.

[ 10-15-2003, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: fishchaser ]

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks Brion..... I've been fishing it every year since 1999 when I retired and got my boat, going the middle two weeks in October, on advice from others. In past years we've done really well, many boat limits and a couple of really fun doubles. Thanks for the advice, I'll try early/mid November also. I'll bet Dawhunt has some words of wisdom also.
Tom

·
Registered
312 Posts
When fishing around Lady Island (Camas), are you fishing the west or east end of the island? I've noticed boats fishing the south side of the island also. Not after the specific spot, but the general area. Thanks for any words of wisdom.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Inside is the Camas Slough and you need a Washington license. All areas can be productive at times. Mrdorkfish has good advice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts