IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really crowded! We put in at about 9... got a lazy start. It was ladies day, today! Most of the fish I saw hooked, were hooked and netted by ladies! It was so cool! Told you it's the lipstick!

Anyhow, I caught this dandy bright 29 pound salmon. He was a screamer! Jumped WAY out of the water, and just headed South on me! We finally had to chase him, which is quite a problem in the ghost hole with 3000 of your closest friends! :smile:

I jumped up and down till I thought I was going over. Bill grabbed the back of my jump suit, to keep me in! I thought my heart was going to give out, I was SO excited! What a beautiful fish!!!

Dang, I love to fish for the fall nooks!!!

I caught this on a Purple label whole herring, with a slow roll, and some Power Bait Liquid Trout Attractant on it's side, and down it's gullet. :smile:

Seaweed was not as bad as usual. I caught this, mid incoming tide. There was a little bite going on at that time, and then it slacked off. We left at high slack, and it had been dead for a couple hours after the bite that included this fish.

We only got one other bite on Bill's line, and it came unpinned.

Jen

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Lookin' mighty nice there little lady. Combed hair, sleek age 28ish body. Cool fish.

Congratulations. :dance:

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thumper, what do you want? More chocolate cake? :smile:

Did I tell you that I love you? :smile: :smile:

OHMYGOSH! I told Bill it was a hen, and he said, no, cuz it has two sharp front lower teeth. GUESS WHAT? HEN! COOL! EGGS! :smile: :smile:

Anyway, Estee Lauder's "Rogue Tongue Tenue", and I gotta tell you this, for sure. Bill didn't believe it was about lipstick, and he wouldn't wear it. So, I kissed him. And guess what? His rod went down 5 minutes after! And... the only reason he didn't bring it in, is because of his doubt. You gotta BELIEVE in your lips!

Jen

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was going to take the eggs out in the boat and pack them on ice, to make sure the eggs were really, really good. I gotta go work on them now! I can't wait! Amerman's powder, HERE I COME!

What a rush this fishing is. ISN'T IT? I have had an AWESOME week! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Jen

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very interesting barometer note.

I just looked at the trend, which is not on the web site.

I caught my hen on a barometer that had a downward trend, most of the day. HOWEVER, I caught the fish at 10:30, and between 10:30 and 11:00 there was a slight upturn in the graph.

I am beginning to truly believe in this barometer thing.

Jen

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Very Nice Jen
Sound slike a great day had by all!

·
Registered
10,875 Posts
Nice Fish Jen! :cheers: Hey wootersen, if you're gonna use the lipstick, I don't want to see any pics on IFISH :grin:

- :dance: jokester

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks! ...and by the way, Thumper... I guess I just have naturally combed hair, cuz I hadn't "combed" it since after my shower this morning! :smile:

·
Banned
37,111 Posts
Flattery may not get you everywhere but it may get you through a couple of AUP violations!

Nice fish, Jen. Looks like a gorgeous day.

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Stand back and watch the master, m'boy. :grin:

[ 10-25-2003, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Thumper ]

·
Registered
14,810 Posts
WTG Jen,

Saw you troll by, I looked up and we exchanged smiles then I realized who that was in the red sportjet.

It was girls day in my boat, I had my wife and two daughters along today. Just decided to do a lazy trolling crabbing deal...absolutley perfect weather!

Nice feeshy

We went 0/1 and quit fishen around 11:00 and ended the BEAUTIFUL day with 18 crabs...yummy.

[ 10-25-2003, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Gun Rod Bow ]

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Jen, I just love your posts with their effervescence and humor. I also appreciate the responses they bring from the rest of the ifish family. VERY nice fish!! This bankie is going to head down to the area today and look for a 'nook. This will be my last shot at a fish for awhile. The surgeon is gonna fix my back on Thursday and it could be some time before I'll be able to muscle a fish. :bowdown: Post-op, I'll be vicariously wettin' a line with the rest of you. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Actually Thumper, she really does look good! But do you REALLY have to schmooze like that?

It isn't fair. If I did that, ya'll would think I'm uh....

nevermind! (still think it's not fair!) :tongue:

Nice fish Jennie. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts