IFish.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all after drooling over the silver lake crappie thread I was wondering what the lacamas and round lake crappie do this time if year? I live minutes from those lakes, any suggestions on a newbie fishing them there?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I can’t be any help with this one. I have yet to catch a crappie from Lacamas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I use to catch a tone back by the dam using a small green worm. Also off the bridge by lakeside café... If its still there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I use to catch a tone back by the dam using a small green worm. Also off the bridge by lakeside café... If its still there.

I was gonna say the same thing...... Go to the dam and you'll find them. I personally would do my best catching on the far side, up the trail. For whatever reason I would catch a fair bit of crappie on that far side and in high school I would walk out on the log chain and cast off from there. I don't know if it's still there or not.

I would also catch them on that smaller lake, or drainage by the houses on the far end by the fence. There used to be a little dock like thing over there and the pool was always full of them. Used to catch big large mouth bass in there too.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys i think I will give it a shot this weekend. Let you know how I do.

·
Registered
537 Posts
They just stocked it with rainbow trout December 1 4500 I believe. Two per pound so maybe 8 inchers

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I messed up my knee Friday and didn't get it this week.. seeing the post about fees going up at silver lake i guess I will have to figure lacamas lake out.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Well I messed up my knee Friday and didn't get it this week.. seeing the post about fees going up at silver lake i guess I will have to figure lacamas lake out.

Sorry about your knee. I’m thinking we will have to focus more on Lacamas too if we want crappie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts