IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to plan a trip for buoy 10 area and was wondering if labor day weekend is to late for this area or will it still be good fishing? Thanks for any info. :smile:

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'd be willing to bet that it won't only be good, but real good. Their still waiting for a good push inside. I'd imagine they find it by then.

·
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,255 Posts
Had the best B-10 fishing ever one year over that weekend and the next week. You will have a blast.

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
You and 8,000 of your good friends! :cheers: I may be there myself!

·
Registered
534 Posts
To tag onto this post: Plan on meeting bro. inlaw this same weekend coming out of Ilwaco, looks like real early high tides so if we launch out of Ilwaco 5:30ish and hit bridge to church hole do you think that will be best plan for the day? Plan on using diver, flash, cut herring troll from bridge down and power back up. What do we do during low slack and incoming? Send me privite message if you would like.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replys, thats the earliest we could get out and was hoping it would still be good. :dance:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
nbx03xlt, you will definately have company and will not need a pfd as you will be able catch a ride if anything goes wrong. Should be a great weekend for fishing and I am sure most of us will be there or somewhere along the coast.

Hooksetter, yo umay consider putting in at Chinook as the run from there to the Church hole and bridge is a lot closer. If you overstay your welcome down there, the wind will make it most misserable trying to get back to Ilwaco boat basin
Even Hammond would be better than Ilwaco unless you want to be at Buoy 10 to start with. Either way, the shorter the distance the better once the winds pickup inside the river. Good luck and hope you bonk as many as I will.

*Fish only bite wet hooks*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts