IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, Saturday morning ifishers! Want to win a couple Kwikfish? I know! You do!
OK! Just follow these rules:

Be the first back to this thread, to answer the question, correctly.
If you have won in the last month, please give someone else a chance.
If I screw up, I can't be held responsible for giving out multiple prizes, OK? :smile:
Any edited answers are disqualified.
Only one guess per person.
You must send me your mailing address, if you win, within two hours, so that I don't get all mixed up with contests! Please put the item you won in the e mail header!

OK, now follow me to the Luhr Jenson web site!

I think this one might be a good question. I wonder if you can find it! OK, here goes!

What product on their web site, is "Wonderful on Game and Dark Meats"?

OK, go get em and I'll send you two K15 Kwikfish! One Glows and the other rattles! Oh! They both rattle!

OK, have fun! Ready, set... you don't know Jack Salmon!

Jen

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Smoker Fuel Chips...
Cherry - Pacific Northwest Cherrywood and a gentle touch of Alderwood are blended to add a subtle smooth flavor. Wonderful on Game and Dark Meats.

·
Registered
344 Posts
cherry -Pacific Northwest Cherrywood and a gentle touch of Alderwood are blended to add a subtle smooth flavor. Wonderful on Game and Dark Meats

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SMJ, your guess wins!
It's cherry chips!
Thanks, and send me your mailing address!
Congrats!
Jen

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Way Cool...I never win anything!

Jeez, I've been using one of their smokers since before I moved to OR. in '83, I guess I've resd that book a time or two or......

Thanx! Home addy comin' at ya'

Smj

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
May you be blessed by these Kwikfish, and may they soon be marked and dented with teeth engravings.
AMEN

:smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts