IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am sure you saw the other post by carrot brother 5 cents about the boats flipping over in the jaws yesterday. OUCH! That aint good. That is some scary stuff..........
On the other hand the fishing was great. My boat landed a total of 7 chinooks and 13 silvers over the two days. They just can't resist the carrot milk.
Friday, Marcos went with Bobby and me, it was his first ever salmon trip. He limited. :cool: That same day we also landed a chinook double, the first one I have ever been successful with. Awesome fire drill that was.

I don't know what it is with the faces I end up making for pictures, but my wife is starting to think I need a special sticker in my car so I can park up front at Target. :wink:
Den, Saturday came about and I took my family fishing. This was the first time I had ever trolled 5 rods out of my sled, the first couple minutes of the first troll was crazy, but we soon learned how to do it. I had 4 salmon rookies in the boat. I hooked up on every pass.........Lyle limited his first ever trip for Salmon. :shocked: They think salmon fishign is pretty easy after today. :rolleyes:
Thanks to all who were out there and made the days pleasurable.........keep fishing all.

Off to Astoria with the carrot crew!

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Looks like you got a couple "Frigin Kings" :laugh: :laugh:

You came out of that little slump in a big way this weekend :dance: :dance: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Way to put a hurting on them, Zaq and crew!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Nice fish Zaq :cheers: , Looks like eveyone had a great time :dance:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Very nicely done by all. Congrats on a great trip out.
:cheers:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
It's all hype, they are pulling your leg. Don't fall for it.

SKP

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
GREAT JOB TEAM KARROT. YOU GUYS SURE KNOW HOW TO CATCH EM. :bowdown: CARE TO SHARE THE SECRET?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts