IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a member only a little while.when I have been reading a couple of topics. It seemed to me that some people on this board made fun of the people who posted the topics. I don't think this is fair to the people who posted the topics.We should be helping not degrading. I just wonder what you all thought. :shrug: :laugh: :grin:
:tongue:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
What topics are you referring to?

Is that my rod?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like for example go read the post that says (rouge river 50 lbers) where some people posted something negative about the fish caught.

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Well they are dark fish and Sublime says as much... no biggie like he said they were some of the first salmon he ever caught... all of us have probably done that one time or another.

:cheers:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If it is no biggie 5 cents what would you say if I went to one of your posts where you have some pictures of native URB and posted why are you keeping native up river brights. Because they are endangered. All natives need to be released.
I wouldnt do it because of common courtesy. I would congratulate on a nice fish caught. :shrug:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Have you read the post lately that Sublime made? He admits they were dark and he would not keep them today... overall I think you are right, dont say anything if you dont have something nice to say... Righto! :cheers:

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
You can't do that, AM, because 5-Cents has never caught an URB. He bought a stuffed one at a garage sale, and keeps holding it up muttering something about carrot juice.

Just kidding, Nickel, just kidding. You are the Carrot Connection!

:cheers:

Skein

·
Administrator
119,608 Posts
Wouldn't it be golden if we all, really could do that?

Unfortunately, we are dealing with human nature, and we all do things we wish we hadn't.

I think the way Fishin Magician came back after his comment was really cool!

We all may goof up, but when it really comes down to it, you can't beat an ifisher for kindness! :smile:

Thanks for the nice reminder, Anger. Perhaps we'll all think twice about unnecessary comments... including, myself! I've sure said a thing or three thousand on this board that I've regretted, and learned from!
Jen

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
AM: here, critisism has two elements:
1. A true recognition of fault with the wisdom to comment on it. (or the reserve not to)

Or

2: a display of envy and insecurity from the bandwagon with infinite "open seats"

Confuse the later with a sense of humor and it is sometimes difficult to recognize one from the other 'til you been here a while.

Theres many here who attempt to project an image with thier posts....theres others who treat the board as though it were a face to face conversation with the other members involved.

Welcome to the web.

·
Registered
10,838 Posts
You can't do that, AM, because 5-Cents has never caught an URB. He bought a stuffed one at a garage sale, and keeps holding it up muttering something about carrot juice.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">skein, you crack me up!
:laugh: :laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts