IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Annual KIDS Fishing Derby Is Coming!!!!! Please read Details below. If interested and you want to join the fun ,Please sign up on the form below. We also need people that have boats. Please contact Hummingbird if you would like to help.
 Saturday, June 14th,2003 Henry Hagg Lake,Washington Couty 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

Get Kid's Hooked On Fishing not on Drugs

On June 14th the Woodburn Eagles is sponsoring a Kid's Fishing Derby at Henry Haag Lake. If you would like to attend with your children or grandchildren please sign up here before May 25th.
 The derby is free, we ask that parents send a snack with the kids for the morning hours, we provide hot dogs and hamburgers for lunch and a prize for each child. (so we need an accurate head count)  Derby starts at 9 am and there is a fee per car at the lake entrance approximately $5.Up to 8 people for each vehicle.Trucks with Boats are a dollar or 2 more but still up to 8 people.
We are stationed at the SANE CREEK PAVILLION.That's where the BBQ will be and the prize givaway. If you have other questions call 503-685-4093 or 503 357-1606 ( Hummingbird ) Tom H.

Name                                               # of Adults    # of Kids        Ages of Kids

·
Registered
352 Posts
do we need to bring fishing poles for the kids....
have to se if I have mine that weekend.

Ray G.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ragjr,
Yes fishing poles,bait and tackle are needed.we will be suppying the hot Dogs and Hamburgers. Thee may be extra gear available though. I will check on this.Tight lines, Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts