IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These guys pass away or just not into the board anymore. Used to enjoy some of both of these gentlemen..Hope all is well for them both.!

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Lee is doing good. Talked.to him about 3 weeks ago. He had the rona but made a good recovery and is back to work.

Waiting for him to come down and jump on my boat for Tuna. 😊

Reactions: Spinitrode

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
These guys pass away or just not into the board anymore. Used to enjoy some of both of these gentlemen..Hope all is well for them both.!
I'm still here! Just don't post much anymore. My back has kept me off the salt for awhile but I'll be back out there soon. My son Skip, and my wife Julie are at the corners right now.....waiting for a report.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I'm still here! Just don't post much anymore. My back has kept me off the salt for awhile but I'll be back out there soon. My son Skip, and my wife Julie are at the corners right now.....waiting for a report.
Just heard from my son. They are headed back in with 12....says lost as many. Just the two of them in the boat, so not so bad. He says medium to jumbo grade.

·
Registered
Troller. Explorer, Marlin curious.
15,454 Posts
Nice report, thanks Bruce. We are looking hard at the back of the Pig, 50 x 50. Just need some weather.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Nice to hear your on the mend Bruce. Thanks for the report.
I texted with Lee this week. Still working and complaining about fuel prices. But so am I.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts