IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week, the kasilof finally got really hot. I went on a fishing binge and have fished every day since friday before last (except monday). i have been killing the fish. The fish are beginning to darken up a bit so some sorting is required, but we have left with some bright fish every trip. I think I have carpral tunnel from fighting so many fish. Wednesday of last week was my best day and I landed 7 in 2.5 hours. Today I farted around more than anything and said good bye to some of my local friends who will begin to migrate to other areas to fish. I looked for a fellow ifisher today, but couldn't find him. I also landed 4 fish (no bright fish though) for about an hour of effort. So far I have landed 68 kings, next weekend I am heading to clear creek. I 'll proably catch a few more on the kasilof this week before I head up there, but the run is petering out. I also hit the russian on friday night for a little while, but there wasn't much happening.

[ 06-22-2003, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: willametteriveroutlaw ]

·
Registered
92 Posts
I herad they opened the sanctuary saturday.........did that help any?

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was pretty good from what I heard, but I had a little too much fire water in my system to want to deal with the crowds. (not standard operating procedure for me). The guys from work did nail a few on sunday though. I may go hit it tonight.

·
Registered
92 Posts
thanks, will be there on fri.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts