IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Astoria with Bobber and a friend from work. I also took my lovely daughter of 7 years today, it was here last day of summer vacation so we HAD to get her into a fish! Well she did it, she battled 5 and kept two. Not too shabby for a first succesful trip for salmon.

We were using green label herring brined with our special carrot milk, and we found the best fishing on the later part of the incoming tide in 42 feet of water at 15 pulls. There were some serious death tolls today, out there. If you want some great fishing and great food, get you rear ends out there now!!!

[ 08-29-2003, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: crabbait ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Way to go daddieo

Gotta love getting your daughter into fish Zaq. Looks like you are getting used to having your photo taken with fish... no more funny faces! :wink: :grin:

Hey, I'm thinking Zaq is more like a Lennon than a Ringo lately. :bowdown:

[ 08-29-2003, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: 5-Cents ]

·
Banned
37,111 Posts
Zaq - here are the same pictures resized using Irfanview (free). I think they are easier to view and they don't make the page scroll.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, my pictures are usually alot better than that, I was way to tired last night to concentrate on them. Thanks again!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Great pics. I can't wait till my little guy is old enough to go fishing with me. All these kid pics get me excited about my future fishin' buddy.

Congrats on the great weekend and keep the pics coming.

Later Geoff

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Zaq, congrats on the fish and the great pictures, did you catch any tules :sick: :grin:

·
Registered
327 Posts
nice job Zaq and daughter, Looks like the little lady had a great day. miss fishing with you.. sincerely droughting in colorado STEVE

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steve, miss fishing with you.

We got one Tule, it looked pretty good, but being a buck, he went back in. Man those things reak, you can smell them coming a mile away when your at the cutting table.

TCM, TULE!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts