IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished near the I-5 bridge yesterday and a bit this morning. Didnt see any fish caught yesterday except 2 snagged Tulies. This morning a run of silvers came thru and when the bite was on I saw 4 caught. I fished the river hard yesterday and camped overnight but with all the rain and the family wanting to head home I just couldnt get into fishing this morning decided to pack it up and come home. Wouldnt you know it soon as I get home the sun comes out. hehe
Well next weekend my brother and I are headed towards Tillamook for the weekend. If the water is high enuff we will drift the Wilson otherwise we will just troll tidewater.

SS

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Originally posted by Steelhead_Scout:
This morning a run of silvers came thru and when the bite was on I saw 4 caught.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Did you see what they were caught on?

StinkyH

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I was up at the fly water this evening. Saw some steelies and knew there were some caught this morning. There were some guys stationed at the hatchery creek outlet snagging fish, even though they would claim different. Fly reels on terminal gear. I saw a few silvers but they weren't that clean. Should be happening soon.

~steelymann~

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didnt see what they were caught on, I was at Camp Kalama they were on the other side of that eddie where it is deep right up against the bank. But I can tell you that they where bottom fishing. First one was caught about 7:15am and 3 more were caught by the time I left at 11AM.

SS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts