IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Kelley Point today and we were fortunate enough to hook these two keepers. Had lots of good sized shakers. Smelt was the bait of choice today.
43" and 52".

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Very Nice........ :cheers:

·
Registered
344 Posts
what time did you guys get the fish, out going tide or incoming , i was thinking of going up there sunday and giving it a try .... :cool:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Thanks for the report. Heading out there this sunday. Nice fish and boat

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Skeezer, it was the outgoing.

Thanks, Froggy, looks kinda familiar doesn't it!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
That is so cool we are going out tomorrow. Maybe this time I will be ready to land a keeper. I chickened out last time when the rod slammed down.
toni

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
You guys are fishing machines! Congrats. :cool:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Lies, all lies! There are no fish at Kelly Point, especially that 80ft hole off the tip of the island across from the first crane.

Nothing to see here folks. Move along to the gorge. :wink:

I'll be at KP tomorrow, just to prove there are no fish there.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
We was out there just below the Willamette but didnt get out till 1:30 or so, way too late, then moved over to the silo and all we could get was a couple shakers, good job Dipnet

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yep King Fisher, we work!! I work for a budget strapped school district and took some voluntary days off to help out! And my husband has a bunch of vacation days to use or lose!! So what else should we do with them????????? :grin:

Rick, I hope so!!!!!!!!! :wink: Love the dancing tomato!!!!

[ 10-24-2003, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Dipnet ]

·
Registered
459 Posts
Good job, Dipnet :cheers: See you are back to our winter stomping grounds. I'm still chasing Chinook, but plan to see you out there in January.
Based on all the reports I've seen you post, that knee must be working just fine. Glad it went well.
See you this winter.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Started out planning to go up to the Fishery today, but turned around at Bridal Veil because of the wind. Headed back to KP and fished. Ended the day with 45 between us, caught on smelt and squid. One 41", some 39"ers and the rest from 15" on up. Plus the best of the day, a 6" bullhead!!! :shocked: The day turned out very nice for the breezy beginning!!

Saw 5Cents and some of the Carrot Crew at Freds and on the river. How'd you guys do?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Went to KP again yesterday* and got a 50" and a HUGE 58" I'll get a pick of it soon...It was the thickest sturgeon I have EVER SEEN!!!!! We also went today and got a 44".

Good Luck to All

1 - 20 of 21 Posts