IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, with the Columbia River re-opened for four more days, my KwikFish have been recalled to active duty.

Here's my K15 collection on the kitchen parade grounds, washed, rested and ready for more action.

[ 04-29-2003, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: garyk ]

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
good of you to wash them. I was lazy and put one back in my bnax after being wrapped and never remembered to clean it up. Pretty stanky whe I opened the box two weeks later. Not a good looking sight!! :depressed:

·
Registered
12,340 Posts
Your gonna miss a lot of fish with those red things on the hooks :grin: :grin: !!!!

I like that one in the upper right!

·
Registered
264 Posts
A handsome collection indeed! :tongue: How do you decide which one to use? When do you use the second and third from the right on the top row? :whazzup:

·
Registered
17,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wreckless - Regarding the hook bonnets: After I've cared for, nurtured, washed and hook-honed these little K-babies, are you really suggesting I let some slimy 'ol fish molest them? :shocked: !

Small Fry - It's really not good parenting to have a 'favorite', but since you ask - among the K15's, middle row 2nd and 3rd from left, the 'Double Threat' twins have been tops this season. Wish the pics showed the battle scars. We very nearly lost the best one to a sealion last Friday - we'd have been crushed. Same row third from right is our newly adopted CA. Watermelon; she has a bit of a 'reputation' (I hope she keeps it real for us).

Up-4-Air - We rotate through the colors until something clicks (as in reel clicker). Good question about those two in the upper row, they've not seen much action; they may have been some strays we took in, ya know, once you put them in the box they never leave. :grin:

Big-n-Bright - Thank you (I think). Did I mention this is the K15's only? The K14-13 brood has somehow really gotten excessive, but even I have limits of my embarrassment - so :wink: no pics

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Those are all the wrong colors. They won't catch anything!
Just box them up and send them to me. :wink: That way you'll have more room in your tackle box for new ones.

I have to agree with washing them. It makes a big difference.

Do you have a favorite???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts