IFish.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call I did not need to hear, a buddy of my son called, "Hay your son, Erik, well he's now homeless, and his cancer has returned, I asked when, and where to call. Phone went dead.
My only boy, I just can't belive with all that going on, Iam just a mess. Prayers Please.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Dear God, we commit to you those in our families who have fallen sick. We believe that you are our Healer, our Great Physician. May You be the comfort of our family members who are physically in pain right now.:pray::pray::pray::pray:

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Prayers sent your way. Im sorry for your tough times. Life is a measure of strength more often than not..

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
Dear God, we commit to you those in our families who have fallen sick. We believe that you are our Healer, our Great Physician. May You be the comfort of our family members who are physically in pain right now.:pray::pray::pray::pray:
Amen: Some times faith is all that we have left to rely on. It is a powerful tool that helps us cope when circumstances try us beyond what we can physically control.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts