IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of fishing the Washington side of Goverment Island on June 16th for the summer run of salmon is any one else gona be there. Or should I fish down towards frenchmans bar. Thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Catch em there in the fall and in the spring, so they should be there in the summer too. I tried one day last summer and only caught a *********. Turned him in and got my $4. :grin:

·
Registered
519 Posts
I had the same idea, but was also thinking about the mouth of the sandy area. I haven't been out there sence fall fishing and don't know if any things changed. Any ideas??

·
Registered
141 Posts
I do all of my june hog fishing at the castcade locks I do very well up there, it may seem a little earley in the year to fish up river but you never know what could happen.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I will be there opening day too hope to get one or two out of there. did well on springers there hope there still coming.

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
I may be around as well. Keep in mind the water level is WAY up. So if you are looking for a certain depth, that is going to put you much closer to the beach than during springer season. With a little luck it will continue to drop over the next few days. :cool:

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys we'll keep in touch and maybe form a Ifish hog line. Good luck to ya all.

·
Registered
993 Posts
i know where to catch them and its not down theredo you want to know????

N

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Get Bent Tackle:
i know where to catch them and its not down theredo you want to know????
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Scott, we are going to pin you in so tight you will need a can opener to remove your boat from the line. :grin: :grin: :shocked:

(Picture and "artwork" by the Bagwan.... :laugh: )

[ 06-12-2003, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
993 Posts
WOW is that your new willie i herd they were coming out with a new vee hull if your going to pin me you better be maken LUNCH bring your bumpers thats the biggest piece of tupperwere i have ever seen see you out there if you can find me here is a hint above the sandy and below the

****** can you go monday :shrug:

N

·
0 Posts
Kant' you read Son? That's a FishRite! :tongue:

Can't Monday, but we will get up there in just one boat soon, so everyone else can have some peace, or no peace. :wink:

[ 06-12-2003, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Looks like anchor duty just got a bit more challenging for me :hoboy: , and installing all those rod holders must have taken forever :shocked: .

Think anyone will spot us now ****** :wink: :grin: ?

Chris

[ 06-12-2003, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: FWF1 ]

·
Registered
10,493 Posts
Will that boat troll down with a 10 horse kicker, or do you need an 8hp?

N

·
0 Posts
Chris,

Naw. :laugh:

Anchor is all automaticazised and what rod holders? We don't need no stinkin' rod holders.

He has a staff that holds them. :tongue:

17 TR1's controlled by 17 GPS feeds as well for
trolling. :shocked:

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
How far up the Clack do you think I could get??

Trollin' at the Oyster House?? Yeah..... Look out Bernie..I'm comin' thru the "pilings"!!...

Grey Poupon in the fridge.

Heck if the fishing's slow...you could go below and bowl a few lines.

Just thought we'd post the pic...saw this boat out on the big river a few days back. Nice, huh??

Mark

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I think that would be a nice step up, Mark. :laugh: I think the followers could see you coming from miles away. :laugh: :wink: :tongue: :wink:

The Clack, Huh? If it came with a pump, you may be able to take it up to barton or so..... :shocked:

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Back to the hog fishing. Reeltrouble and I will be out there monday morn cooking up some breakfast. We'll be the ones in the ski boat who people stare at, but we don't mess things up like people would suspect. Last year on opening day we went 1-2, crackered one about the same size and the 27lber we kept, only action for anyone all day. Anyhow, maroon chaperell with two green ifish hat wearing guys, probably upper end of the island I'm thinking. I'm down with the ifish hogline. TOC.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts