IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
roger- Can't do the opener, gotta be at a wedding Sat the 28th so I'm hanging out at home and catching up on honey do's. The wife is still reminding me that I only missed 2 weekends at the coast last year between July and November! Dang her memory is way to good. :depressed:

I'll be down with some of the Dogs and fishing the 3rd-6th though!
:dance: See ya! :cheers:

[ 06-18-2003, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Miss B Haven ]

·
Registered
22,377 Posts
I'll be out there the 29 and hopefully every weekend after that. I have been reduced to a weekend fisherman these days so my freezer wont be as full as last year. :depressed:

Mel you doing sturgeon before the 6th or going after tuna?

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Looks as if we have a morning flood to cross, hammer out limits, and be back in the bay before high slack :dance:

Then hammer out a limit of sturgies on the flats during the ebb and call it a day. Count me in ocean condition permitting of course :dance:

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
C&E- 3rd is Salmon but a late start (Tides) so probably fish the outgoing for Sturgeon. 4th is proly Sturg. 5th is TUNA (or bottom?) day if everything works out. High slack at 5am, going to get across at o-dark thirty. Sunday 6th is ????
What do you have planned? :cheers:

Disclaimer: plans subject to change without notice! :shocked: :wink:

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Pitch- I dunno- saw a post on the main board that someone took a keeper to Pauls for Filets and he told them the quota was real close and they wer elikely to shut it down soon. Nothing official that I have. :shrug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.