IFish Fishing Forum banner
921 - 940 of 964 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Wonder if picture that was taken in Naples, FL? Some guy got the tiger shot, because he was petting or feeding it in an off limits area.
Poor tiger.
They should have given the tiger an award and shot the dingbat for going into a restricted area. Would have helped us all by removing that bonehead from the gene pool! As Ron says, "Ya' can't fix stupid!"

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Friends - please be careful.

Friday I went to a New year's Eve party. I had a few beers, followed by a few cocktails, followed by a few shots....

I still had the sense to know that I was over the limit. That's when I decided to do what I have never done before: I took a cab home.

Sure enough, there was a police road block on the way home, and since it was a cab, they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was both a great relief and a surprise because I had never driven a cab before. I don't even know where I got it from and, now that it is in my garage, I don't know what to do with it.

·
Registered
40,517 Posts
Park it in front of your least liked neighbor's house. Put a baggie of Baking Soda on the front seat with a note to the neighbor then call the police. There's a car parked in front of my neighbor's house with some drugs on the front seat. Sit back and watch the show.

921 - 940 of 964 Posts