IFish Fishing Forum banner
621 - 635 of 635 Posts

·
Registered
38,814 Posts
QR: How timely with the thermometer joke. I’m going on the slab (30th) for (big word) Esophagogastroduodenoscopy and a Colonoscopy at the same time. Going to insist they do the through the mouth exam before the up the butt. Don’t want to wake up with a $h!ttY taste in my mouth.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Three Roses

A women in her fifties went to a surgeon and said she would like to have surgery on her female parts. Wants to reduce some of the "flab". Surgeon agreed and performed the operation. When the women woke up she had a vase with three Roses in her room. She asked the Doctor about them. He said one is from me, one is from my assistant commending her for her courage to seek a highly personal procedure, and the third is from a patient in the Burn Ward thanking her for his new ears.

·
Registered
483 Posts
QR: How timely with the thermometer joke. I’m going on the slab (30th) for (big word) Esophagogastroduodenoscopy and a Colonoscopy at the same time. Going to insist they do the through the mouth exam before the up the butt. Don’t want to wake up with a $h!ttY taste in my mouth.
Harvey that is so funny even though it isn't funny. Glad you have a good attitude about it. I had the latter done 3 weeks ago. Good luck with the procedure.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Good luck Mr Dogzilla15 in your procedure. Reminds of the old one:
Hey Doc, why do you have a rectal thermometer on your ear? Oh damn, I must of left my pencil with the last guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I'll need a urine sample.
What did he say?
Dr said he needs a urine sample
I'll also need a stool sample
What was that?
Dr said he needs a stool sample
I'll need the samples promptly
Uh, what was that again?