IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I,m a new member. Just like to thank everyone for the information. Its hard to believe people would give out so many secrets. Great forum! Someday I,ll contribute. But for now I will say this. Being new to the estuary I got some tips from the ifish site and took off. Been out three times with my father-inlaw the last two weeks limited all three times biggest 46 been fishing in 40 ft. water out going tide. Still trying to find them in that shallow water. Sounds like loads of fun. :smile:

·
Registered
381 Posts
I would have to agree with Phantom, I went out with a friend last week for the first time out of the John Day and the 2 of us got a 49 and 52"er.

-6horse

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
greenbuttskunk- john day ramp is located ummmm....about 3-5 miles west of astoria on the oregon side

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
muchos gracias,Phantom! I'll be there with go harley sunday morning in search of the all mighty gator! Maybe I'll run into some of you other ifishers.

·
Registered
277 Posts
You cross over the river, sign says John Day River then the next right is the boat ramp. Went by it last Sat. Don't think you could park a motorcycle in the parking lot.

--Russ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts