IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who are interested in learning about jig fishing I'm going to put on a clinic at the gravel bar behind the Guide Shop on the Wilson River. The Guide Shop is located at mile 5.5 on the lower Wilson River. There is plenty of parking by the gravel bar, which is located behind the shop and is easily accessible.

The clinic will start around 8:00 AM on Saturday May 10th.

If you plan on attending feel free to bring your rod and reel.

Hope to see you there.

Mark

·
Registered
670 Posts
I will certainly attend. Is there any thing I can bring or do to show appreciation for your time.

·
Premium Member
14,393 Posts
i'll be there.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Thanks Mark! I hate to say it but I will not be able to hit that one, perhaps the next one!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Mark
Thanks
WIll try to be there - could use a lesson.
Enjoyed meeting you at Marie's the other day.
I didn't buy all of the new pattern !!
Bernie

·
Registered
10,838 Posts
Man....I really wanted to come, but i'm gonna be halibut fishing that day! :mad: Guess I'll catch the next one!

-jokester

·
Registered
23,401 Posts
COUNT ME IN. YEA :bowdown: Mark, I kinda think that catching steelhead on a jig is kinda like snipe hunting. Lots of good fishing with out results. So glad I am to get some help.

Thanks in advance and Ill be there, rain or shine; Ken

·
Registered
23,401 Posts
Mark; Will you have jigs for sale at he clinic?

Just wondering; Ken

·
Registered
23,401 Posts
line bump

·
Registered
554 Posts
count me in. will you bring some jigs to sell?

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Ooooohhh! You guys are about to start catching a whole lot of fish! This guy is the Master..... :bowdown:

[ 05-05-2003, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Thumper ]

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will plan on bringing some jigs for sale at the clinic. If you would like to place an order and pick it up at the clinic just let me know.

See you there.

Mark

·
Registered
195 Posts
I want to try and make it the clinic but am not real good with the area. If someone could please e-mail me with some directions I would really be thankful. I need just about all the help I can get. My address is [email protected]

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here are directions on how to get to the Guide Shop on the Wilson River:

If you are coming from the Portland area then head west on Hwy 26, take the Wilson River Hwy (Hwy 6) exit. Drive about 45 miles until you come to the Guide Shop on the right side. The Guide Shop is located about mile 5.5 on Hwy 6.

From Astoria:

Head south on Hwy 101 until you come to Tillamook, Take Hwy 6 heading East. The Guide Shop will be located on your left side.

When you get to the Guide Shop, drive down the gravel road right next to the shop. There is a huge parking area just up from the river. I will be down by the water where the clinic will be held. Just look for a guy with 4-5 rods.

If anyone has any questions, please e-mail me and I'll try my best to answer them.

Mark

1 - 20 of 22 Posts