IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didja notice Jennie's holley berries on the threads at the top. She thinks of everything - even the changing of the seasons and holidays.

Jen, you're toooooo much fun!

Skein

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Holly berries? What holly berries?
Time for a prescription change in your glasses.

That's a pilgrim hat! :smile: :smile: :smile:

LOL!
Jen

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jennie!!! That's not fair! :hoboy:

(She's a fickle woman, I tell ya. Fickle.) :grin:

Thanks, Amp, at least I didn't dream it. :tongue:

Skein

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
I was told that I shouldn't skip Thanksgiving... Why not? Everyone else is putting up Christmas stuff!

Remember when no one even mentioned Christmas until well past Thanksgiving? Now, it's almost year round!

Jen

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Bah! Humbug! It should be illegal for anyone to run Xmas ads or decorate until at least December.

Remember when no one even mentioned Christmas until well past Thanksgiving?
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">This is the way it should be, and should stay!
I'm a little tired of greedy retailers trying to get a leg up on one another and cramming a great holiday down our throats earlier and earlier each year! And people wonder why suicide rates are highest during the holidays?!?!?
It's because people have a lot more time to be depressed with the Christmas season starting......about when, the day after Labor Day?

OK, I'm exaggerating, but not by much. :hoboy:

Whew! Sorry about the rant, but I had to get that off my chest.
Pumpkin pie, anyone? :grin:

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
1pump - I'll take some of that pie!
Jennie - Thanks for the pilgrim hats :wink:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Jen -- I was about to give you a hard time about bringing out the Christmas decorations too soon - thanks for the switch.

·
Premium Member
14,396 Posts
don't worry skein. i saw them too. you're not going insane. i like the pilgrim hats too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts