IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 546 Posts

·
Banned
37,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very sorry to tell you that Jennie just called from the hospital. She said she was in a lot of pain and that she was being transfered to Portland. I only got to talk to her for a minute but she said it was something to do with her heart.

She asked for a prayer chain, then had to go.

Hopefully, the fact that they are moving her means that she is stable. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. :depressed:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Re: Jennie is in the hospital........

:noway: :noway: :noway:I can't believe it...mine and my family's prayers are with her.

·
Registered
154 Posts

:depressed:Im sorry to hear the bad news.....jennie get better you know the steelies are in your backyard right now, I'll be sure to say prayer tonight :bowdown: :angel: :angel1:

·
Banned
37,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I was on the phone with her for less than a minute. As soon as we know where she is being transferred to and any more about her condition we will let you know.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts

i pray that all goes will for her please lots of updates is there some place to send flowers

·
Registered
3,354 Posts

:angel:Okay everyone our fearless ifish leader needs our prayers bigtime now! Please do not forget her boys, David and Andrew, they may be big boys but it is their mom in the hospital! And Bill must be worried something big.
Lets Pray!!!! :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts

OMG!! I am down here in San Diego and the first thing I wanted to do was check ifish for some info and I see this if fishing is even possible when I get home tomorrow, but to see this...how can I fish. My first reaction is tears, but I know god and all of us are 100% behind Jennie. Nothing but positive thoughts will be sent from down here. God if you are listening, Jennie is a treasure to all of us, please be as so kind as to make her better and well again. She is a treasure to all she touches, even those who don't even know it.

Jennie if you are reading this, we all love you and smile :smile: cause your smile puts a warm feeling in all of us!!

God Bless

·
Registered
13,576 Posts

I am definitely praying for her and her sons. Please Mods keep us updated. rp

·
Registered
3,998 Posts

Thnx for the post, Jennie, a whole bunch of folk's out here love and apreciate you....please get well sonnest. :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :dance:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts

God :bowdown:, help our Jennie now please! :help: Comfort her and her family and fix her body!!! :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Our prayers are with you and yours Jennie :hearton:

Steve

·
Registered
3,749 Posts

My wife and I will name her in the prayer for healing and comfort at services tonight. You're in our thoughts Jennie. Be patient and get well. :angel:

Robin

1 - 20 of 546 Posts