IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way, that cherry bobber on the front page is Bills! :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Dumb question #2 can you tell me anything about the lure on that page? I found five of theme at a garage sale and they looked antique to me but Im not sure :shrug:

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are sorta antique. There are a bunch around, and I'm not sure of the value. They are a cool steelhead drift fishing lure that was invented in the mid 50's.

Jen

·
Registered
784 Posts
Jennie, I can understand your excitement - this is a great achievement and service. Congratulations.

Dean

·
Registered
7,397 Posts
Originally posted by Canyon Man:
Great job jennie...now you just need to expand up North!
Canyon Man
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Canyon Man,

Take a look at this page It shows Bothel, Washington as an area that can be served.

--spud-- :smile:

·
Registered
13,282 Posts
Looks great!! :cheers:

The ifish sticker looks like you mirror imaged it and made the fish a little bigger, matter of fact it has gotten so big it is now outside the circle. :cool: Looks like a few of my fish stories, which may have grown with time :blush:

G

·
Congrats Jen.

I see who the local loop connection providers are for the plans.

Can you tell me who the actual internet backbone carrier is or will the plan subscribers have the choice to pick who will actually carry their internet traffic over the backbone network?

Thanks,

Rick

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We may open up a forum for questions, but for right now, direct questions and comments to:

[email protected]

These go to the people who handle the ISP. I don't know the answer to these questions, but I know that they will!

Thanks!
Jen

·
Registered
7,397 Posts
They have 2 DS3's. One through Qwest, the other through ELI. They are load-balanced, I believe.

--spud-- :smile:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts