IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its gonna get cold, Make sure all your cold weather hit list is done, Boats drained, light on them ect...
How about things around the house. Are you ready for it. Is your car ready.
I know I have lots of things to get ready yet.

Start on Friday into the low 20's

Dan

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Dan, it did'nt believe it until I checked out the weather channel 10 day forcast. 24!!!!!!!! Thursday and friday. Where's my long johns? As George Castanza would put it "Shrinkage". :shocked: Time to break out the mini heaters.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Maybe I'll just leave Miss B at the coast this winter and move on board. :grin:

We're way overdue for an ugly ice and cold winter here. I work with a lot of folks who have never even seen a good Freezing Rain or Silver Thaw. Nothing like 15-20 degrees, 20 mph East wind and a nice coating of ice/snow for a couple weeks. Oh, did I mention having the power go off for 3-4 days in the middle of that? At least now I have a wood stove and a house that the wind doesn't just blow right through. In the old house we had water freeze in glasses sitting in the kitchen sink during one of these. :shocked:

Oh well. I guess there's some benefit to those winters. I hear the Body Shops do real well! :grin:

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Mel, I see vultures circling the Freeways. :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts