IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With so many options right now, there are pretty much fish everywhere. The coast has been good and so has the Columbia. We put tons of fish in the box this past week and what fun it is!! It has definately made up for those slooooow days.

Now is the time to go out and have some fun!!!

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Green Pirate, I know that ugly cuss in the middle. O'l Andrew finally got to remember what it was to catch a fish. Shoot, after chasing women and restoring his car he probably got the shakes when those fish hit.

Saw you guys at the dock at freds. Real nice bunch of fish there. Wish I had more time to stop and talk but Pop's was'nt feeling well.

Nice job out there!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Ian,
Sat next to you guys on Saturday in the flatbottom, before Chris showed up next to you. We ended up with the 4 you saw us catch and that was it. Let's chat about that "experimental" rod you were running :wink: You been talkin' with those carrot boyz??? It helps make up for the run back to the dock in a flatbottom boat to have fish in the box. I'll see you down in Tillamook, only this time I'll be in my drift boat. I'll introduce myself this time.
Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts