IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started a new job a couple of weeks ago. Turns out there are a couple of ifishers there. Looking forward to sharing fishing tales with Kevray and Fishingfirst. Might even be able to share some zipperlip info with each other.

·
Administrator
119,700 Posts
I think it states in the Acceptable Use Policy that all zipperlip information be cc'd to [email protected] Doesn't it?
:smile:

OK, I'll add that in....

:grin: Jen

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
Bill, you working at FGL in Mac?

If your working with Scott, just watch out for his sturgeon abilities, or lack there of. :rolleyes: :wink:

Glad your back to work.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rich,
Been there since the first of the month. Seems like a nice organization. I appreciate the warning about Scott. :grin:

It's nice to be back at a real job except that it sure cuts into the fishing time. All those URB's coming our way and now I am limited to weekends.

1500 over the dam yesterday. Bet we have 3k by the weekend. The wife is going to see some family over the weekend so I know where I am spending the long weekend.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Welcome to FGL Brshooter. You just made our fishing days tougher, it's one thing when one guy calls in sick from the river, but there is no way we can get away with all three calling in!!!

Waterpuppy.......those that criticize, do so to make up for their own lack of abilities! :grin:

When are you and Chris going to take me out and show me how to really catch fish?? I have been waiting too long for the "professional" tutoring.

See you on the river.
Scott

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
Bill, Welcome to the hood. I work about 2 miles from you. :grin:

I'm itchin to get out on the river and counts finally look good. Unfortunately I have storage shed to build this weekend since my boat can't leave the garage. :depressed:

Scott, in case you haven't been paying attention, I've been catching plenty. Been spending most of my time west of Newport. :tongue: Need to build the shed to make room for another freezer. I've run out of fish storage. :grin:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I have been watching those reports, looks like you guys are having a good time. Another buddy of mine had been doing really well out of Newport when they could get out.
I'm not brave enough to go out there with you guys, I'm sure with all of the razzing this last year, you would turn me into shark bait!

Another couple of weeks and I start hitting the coast, I have to go shoot my bow the next couple of weeks......sucks to live in the Northwest this time of year :wink:

Scott

·
Registered
660 Posts
Rich, you're building a house for your boat? I thought you need to build a new trailer for it. :wink:

I think we're 'way overdue for another McMinnville Area Roll Call! Cagey will bring the donuts and WD will buy the beer and I'll ... er ... document it! Yeah, that's the ticket!

Whadaya say? Tuesday or Wednesday evening?

~MT
The Guide's Forecast

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
MT,

Your probably right. We need to do a Mac/YamCo roll call. You talking like this Tues or Thurs?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Tuesdays or Wednesdays are best for me currently and since I broached the subject I wanted to cast first for the days.

We should probably allow for a little more notice than this coming week as well as start a thread to find out if ifishers in our area are interested.

Whadaya think?

~MT
The Guide's Forecast

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
I agree. Let's you and me pick a date for the week of the 8th or 15th. Then we can do a seperate post. I'll send ya an email soon about this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts