Yep.

It is wild.

There is no doubt.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

OK. For those who want to know a bit more about the species:

2007 Infiniti G35S (Sport)
306 HP
0 -60 5.4 sec
155 (computer limited) top speed (They say)
67 MPH on the slalom - faster than everything in its class. Rail rocket
Navigation system
Speech recognition - I can set the passenger temp, tune the radio, establish a route to anywhere and dial phone numbers all by talking to the car. There is bluetooth wireless onboard, so I never have to touch the phone in my pocket.
Backup camera
Cruise control? Sure. But it is "adaptive" It means that once set, if someone in front is going slower than the setting, the car automatically slows down at a pre-set distance, then maintains that speed until the lane is clear (including braking if necessary), then speeds back up. Spooky the first time I used it, but way cool!
Keyless ignition. I can lock and unlock the car, start it and drive away all without ever getting the proximity fob out of my pocket. Just press the button and go.
Stereo? It can record from CDs directly to an onboard storage system, to the tune of about 3000 songs. From the review below: The Bose Studio On Wheels delivers a sound that's richer, fuller, more intricate and crisper than any system we can recall in cars costing thousands, sometimes tens of thousands of dollars more than the G35. In fact, and although we're not prepared to go as far as Infiniti and compare it with a custom-configured, high-tech, in-home system, we stepped directly from a 2007 G35 sedan into a $100,000-plus, European sports coupe with that marque's top-level sound system and could not distinguish the two stereos.

To read more, cut and paste this:
http://www.beavertoninfiniti.com/in...eview&id=7524F54C-C761-411A-8E76-E50785BE8FD5&

PS - Yes, Bob, even tall guys can sit in it! :D

· Registered
148 Posts
Fry ?
Pre-Smolt ?
Smolt ?

Oh, I know ! It's a JACK-Salmon !!
Springer ?
Fallie ?
Coho ?

Yeah, he, she, it; is a little dark, but those new Traegers will make it taste OK !!!

So for us Old Mother Truckers, what kind of PG roller skate is that thing ??? :crazy:

· Registered
3,197 Posts
Yeah Hogmassa, but how does it pull that big sled???:jester:

So, did ya get rid of the Swedish-mobile for the fine piece of Japanese engineering? :bigshock: I still have my now 5 year old Infiniti and wouldn't trade it for anything.......except one of those coupes! I suppose you'll get rid of that CHEVY and get a Q45 now to pull the sled???

Nice ride, congrats!!

· Registered
17,453 Posts
I didn't see any rod holders so what is the big deal - doesn't even have a live bait tank, and no rocket launchers - oh wait its a car - it must be Monday

· Registered
21,998 Posts
Authorities have been notified. Officer Markee will be calling on you.

· Registered
3,888 Posts
bad arse!

You can't beat Japanese design.

2 key features
Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A; F: 225/50R-18 95W, R: 245/45R-18 96W

and
EPA highway driving: 25 mpg

For it's class it's a super nice ride. :D:yay:very nice.

but, the real question is when you'll have a midlife crisis...or have you already been there done that?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.