IFish.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK,

Can anyone verify that LePage is still taking campers?

I have talked to Reservations America and they still have it as closed since 10/29.

I have it on good authority from an I-Fisher that there was a sign up at the part that it was open thru the end of November.

I am thinking of loading the camper up & heading up there for the weekend.

Can anyone verify if it is open. I have also left messages with the Army Corp of Engineers but only have got recordings.

Thanks Much

·
Registered
855 Posts
Hog, I can't verify that it's open this year. But last year they left it open at least thru Thanksgiving. And said if all goes well they will do the same this year.
But even if the park isn't open they allow self contained campers and trailers to camp in the parking lot at the ramp, just no open fires, The rest rooms at the ramp are heated, clean ( at-least when i've been there. And have a shower.
I'm there most years the week of thanksgiving

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chuck...

I am self contained but that electric thing sure would be nice but why would I complain :shrug: I have a darn generator on that thing...

Technology...that why I am in debt up to my eye balls but sure is fun being there.

If anyone can verify if it is operational please let me know.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Terry,

If your going to the JD, I hope your going to do some smallie fishing. Besides, you have enough fish in the freezer. :cheers:

Just remeber, CnR!!!!! :smile:

[ 11-11-2003, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: rebell ]

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rusty,

You got it bud...I have tagged 7 Tillamook fish and you remember that story from last year on New Years Eve when I caught that big New Years Eve Nook...

I am still shaking my head that I killed that fish...

You got make a great point...Need no more fishies and it will all be C&R from here. Now all I need is fishing partners for the weekend.

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
I was up there last saturday there werequit a few campers in the park still. Good luck and maybe I'll be draging my boat up there this weekend too.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yes it is open thru November. First come, first serve. $10-16 a night. It's actually $10 a night for staying in a motor home or camper in the launch lot as well. With all the people going over there, they finally figured out they were losing out on revenue that rivaled mid-summer......

SureSet

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If any of you ifish'ers are over there, stop by and say hello...

My name says it all and I wear it on my boat...

Hope to see some of you there.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I will be there satuday, in a red and black flat bottom sled. Hope to see you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts