IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
119,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need your reel fixed? We have a neat new service and guy on ifish. He goes by the name Reelmeister, and has a web page, by thesame name!

Welcome to ifish, Alain Chirinian! If you have any reels in need of repair, I have an idea this is your man! :smile:

The Reelmeister is a reel maintenance and repair business, with an occasional reel or two for sale.

In Alain's "reel" life, he is an 8th grade science teacher in Brookings. He's been teaching in Brookings and living in Gold Beach since 1994.

Oh! He's had over 20 books published in the
meantime. (Do a basic search in Yahoo! under the name Alain Chirinian!

Alain has a 7 year old girl and a four year old
boy, along with a wonderful wife who teaches fifth
grade. He's also got two dogs; a great pyrenees mix, and a corgi mix.

So, welcome, you guys... to the Reelmeister, and take a jog over to his web site!

Welcome, Alain!

Jen

·
Administrator
119,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm going to be the first to send one in. :smile:

Ambassadeur UC 5601C that my Dad gave me. I love this reel. It's a left handed retrieve, but my Dad gave it to me.

Somehow it keeps screwing up when I reel in. Bill tried to fix it by removing the counter weights. Ollie Damon couldn't fix it. They sent it back as fixed, but it wasn't. :depressed: I'm not saying Ollie is bad, because they have fixed many reels for me.

I just want this one fixed!

I know you might not be able to replace the counter weights, but... take a look at it? I'm sending it in, OK?

Jen

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thanks for the intro, Jen! I've been late replying because I'm in the middle of a week in Salem ...with an impossible internet connection! So thanks for the intro. I would be happy to fix your or any other ifish member's reels. I guess I'll take this opportunity also to mention that I'll be donating a brand new Abu Garcia 6501B reel to IfishStock! Just wish I could be there. Some of you have already read the thread about my rogue whoppers
http://www.ifish.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=026710
so if you want to see my mug at its happiest, there you go!
Thanks again for the opportunity to be a part of the ifish family.

Al

[ 07-15-2003, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: reelmeister ]

·
Registered
13,619 Posts
ANYONE from Gold Beach is EL PRIMO in my book!!

TR

(1986 GBHS grad)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts