IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Not trying to take anything away from the buck. It definitely is a great one. Lots of loose skin on the neck. How much fat did he have?

Also your nephew should cherish it considering he was one of the last to have that tag.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Wow, what a buck!

How about some details - shot distance, rifle, bullet, stuff like that?

·
Registered
My favorite color is CHROME!!!
2,312 Posts
Wow, super cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here is my nephews interstate youth buck. 32” at the widest 6x9 for sure smaller points might push it to 6x11. Either way buck of a life time.
Any contacts for a official scorer in southern oregon?
Any guesses on score?

View attachment 968252
View attachment 968254
View attachment 968253
Hey, Klamath Chapter OHA would love to add his picture to our newsletter along with the other pictures we've received. Pics can be sent to our Facebook page or email to [email protected]

Congratulations on a great buck!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Lol....I was thinking "wish I could have grown a beard like that when I was a teenager'.

Very nice buck. Congratulations!

-E-
Hell I can't grow a beard like that at 37!!

That's a great buck and for sure a buck of a life time, congratulations. Score wise, one picture looks like he's got an eye guard on the right side then a couple don't. They are tricky with that much extra going on, but he's not under 190" gross. I wouldnt be suprised if he's knocking on the door of 200". If you made me guess and the right eye guard is measurable I'd throw out 193'

·
Registered
5 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts