IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you all for responding! There is alot of fluff in the prior logo, just confirmed by you all.
So Before I go to work on another picture, I'm accepting commnets on the picture here for development. Let me tell you this ride dropped my stomach right out from under me :shocked: .
Picture taken from BLACK TORNADO 10 foot Swells just out of the Newport bay Bar. During initial testing evolution:

Once again input welcomed!!!
:whazzup:

CAPT KUJO

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Now that is a better representation of "Extreme Fishing!"

Nice shot!

I'm gonna go hang my head over the side of the boat now.... :sick:

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
that pic displays pucker factor +10 last shot was -10.

be careful not to scare off your customers.

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
I think a lot of older customers would turn the page to the Clancy's ad that touts the heated covered sled. If you cater to and get enough of the thrill seekers, go with it, but I think it may constrain the appeal of your business.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I wanna buy a rocket. I sent in for the video and I'm sold. Problem is that I would have to sell my house to buy the 24 foot model with motor and trailer. :depressed: Anybody got an extra 112k sitting around?

I'm with the others I think somewhere in the middle would be good. With the big ocean out there now it seems like you could get a photographer to sit out on one of the jetty tips and take some shots of you crossing the bar. I bet you could get some sweet shots. Heck just give Depoe Bay Dan a camera he's good at those action shots.

[ 10-21-2003, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: Salmon Stryker ]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts