IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently broke my ankle and can't continue normal life for a little while. Most of my fishing is hiking and fishing for the salmon species. I know of some trout fishing, but without kids to take, its not really my style. I've tried the ********* thing once without success, and willing to try again. If need be, i can hobble with my crutches a few yards or crawl to a spot i can sit and fish all in one spot.

Thanks for any help. I've been in the cast since the 22nd of last month, and finally getting way to bored. I actually went out and shot my bow today but it only lasted for a little while. Thanks again, Mike

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Blacktop for sturgon at Bonneville Dam? Its been good, and the usual guys there are really helpful with tech, casting, and releasing / hauling fish up the bank. There used to be a disabled vet in a wheelchair up there all the time, everybody helped him. Fish 10' away from your car. Just an idea.

UG

·
Registered
554 Posts
I'm pretty sure the North Fork Nehalem has a handicap accessible fishing platform near the hatchery. Call the hatchery and ask. Heck, they'll even tell you how the fishing is and if it is worth the drive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts