IFish.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am headed to the wind river for a little fishing on saturday. I will be headed down that way and Taking I believe the 205 salem exit off I-5 to cross into oregon. I will be with 3 buddies and want to stop and get dinner probably around 8 pm. or so. Is their a good place to stop for dinner and get some good microbeer near the hiway as we head east . It doesnt have to be fancy but somewhere I could fill a growler up for the next day.

Thank you

[ 04-17-2003, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: troller ]

·
Registered
12,166 Posts
there is a mcminnimans (sp) right off the stark/washington street exit off 205, you can see it from the highway. Good, beer, most of the food is'nt too bad. It's at the top of the ramp in the near newport bay. Look for the red neon letters.
good luck on the wind.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
GBS, right microbrewery, wrong location. I'd suggest McMenimans also, but go to their Edgefield location. It's in Troutdale, just East of PDX, right off I-84. It probably has better access to park a rig with boat attached too.

Here's a link with a map: http://www.mcmenamins.com/Edge/map.html

Good food, better beer, great location. What more could you want!

[ 04-17-2003, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: skrimmy ]

·
Registered
10,493 Posts
I know, one more vote in violation of the 'me too' policy, but Edgefield is definitely the place to go. Great stuff, and convenient for your trip.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I agree Scrimmy, Edgefield would be the place. Really convenient on and off the freeway and excellent beer and food. Can't go wrong there... :grin:

[ 04-17-2003, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: digifish ]

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys , I will stop in edgefield. I have been to mcmenamins before. They have a couple of them in seattle. Back a few years ago I was managing a buisness and we had an satellite office in beaverton I mad quite a few trips to the one near work. :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts