IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm watching this show with a guide named Jim and there showing them fishing for Sturgon on the Coluombia below Boniville Dam now I see why you all get wound up , these fish are hudge do they really jump like that and can they be fished from the bank and where? I wnat one!!!!!!!!! :dance:

·
Premium Member
6,233 Posts
Watched the same segment on Columbia River Sturgeon. InFisherman is one of my favorite fishing shows as they are quite analytical in their approach. They don't get out West too often. Nice to see them showcase God's country. The only oversize sturgeon I've ever had on was accidental. I snagged it accidentally while fishing for smallmouth bass on a flat where clam beds are found. Imagine my surprise :shocked: when it jumped along side my boat! My oldest son (who was 16 at the time) freaked! I was using a 6 foot rod with 6 lb test. Right after it jumped I broke her off.

Jetty Nut

·
Registered
784 Posts
****** - you put Spielberg to shame with that production.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Hey Rick, Nice Nice Nice. :smile:

Spanked um pretty good in TW a few days last week. Released some nice fish too. Hope you are catching lots.........FB

G

·
Knew you would be FB. Let's see your mug. Got a few. Get rid of oncall and the pager tommorow, so I can hit it again :wink: :grin:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Originally posted by ******:
... on a trip below Bonneville, trying to "hurt" Steelie Steve. :wink:

We did. :grin:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">I thought we were just trying to break in a new sturgeon stick.... :rolleyes: We did. Still want to get you to pull on one of those bad boys again. I think you've forgotten what that feels like :wink:

Gotta love that bite.... tap, tap, tap, pullllllllllllllll :shocked: :shocked:

[ 11-02-2003, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Steelie Steve ]

G

·
Movie Maker, (free application in Windows) is a fun toy. Drag and drop pictures, sounds, etc., into a video clip.

This "rare" clip moment (hard to catch an oversize jump on film even when you are trying) was caught on tape in my boat by Fishin'Mission, on a trip below Bonneville, trying to "hurt" Steelie Steve. :wink:

We did. :grin:

·
Registered
16,544 Posts
Great pix!! But wasn`t that a Harley I heard there at the end?? :grin: Reminded me of Easy Rider! :laugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts