IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
119,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I\'m seriously worried about Pete

I just got off the phone with him. He's killing salmon again!!! HENS EVEN!

He bonked it! He killed the thing! He's out fishing on Tillamook Bay in the wind and the rain, his friend hooks a beautiful 30 pound chrome hen and BONKS IT! !?!?!?!?!

Pete is an administrator for ifish and this puts me in a very awkward position. I mean, what am I to do? Do I just turn the other way and pretend I didn't HEAR what that he's killing fish?

He even invited me to go along? What does he expect me to do? Watch this kind of horrible violence before my very eyes?

I'm sure he'll take home the eggs, too, even though someone else in his boat caught the fish!

I'm sorry, but this is just too much for me to ignore!

What should I do?

Confused in Tillamook

G

·
Re: I\'m seriously worried about Pete

:dance:
Salmon are a poor substitute for TUNA but any fish is better than none :dance:

·
Registered
13,619 Posts

You should probably go witness the carnage first-hand. Then, to keep him sinking any farther into sin, make sure you grab any rod which buries in the holder and fight the fish on your own!!

That's my .02 :wink: :wink:

TR

·
Registered
13,268 Posts

Ring, ring, ring ....

unsuspecting person: Hello

prank phone caller: This is Bob Watts with the salvation army, do you have anything that you want to trade for a henway?

unsuspecting person: Whats a henway?

prank phone caller: about 3 pounds

hang up :wink:

[ 10-15-2003, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: Bait O' Eggs ]

·
Registered
3,252 Posts

jenny give in to the craving.....go bonk some fish with him.....then u too can be an evil hen killing person :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
3,252 Posts

double post

[ 10-15-2003, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: husker ]

·
Registered
210 Posts

(spoken as Forest Gump)
Jennie,
Life is like a bunch of fish in the water, ya never know what your going to get, but you always eat what ya got...

·
Registered
816 Posts

I love the sounds of a BONK in the morning. you know that, thud and crunch. It sounds like, VICTORY.

Cartman :dance:

[ 10-15-2003, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: CARTMAN ]

·
Registered
12,340 Posts

I used to bonk one every now and then, but before I knew it I was looking to bonk every fish I caught....be very careful, the addiction can be overwhelming....

Dennis
member # 85888562742 Bonkers annon.....forget it, too corny.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts

It well pass and you'll get over it.
We should have never given him that Carrot milk, if you want to blame anyone blame us. :wink:

Bobby

·
Administrator
41,369 Posts

I only wish the fish had been bright! We lost one big fish earlier when it tangled with another fish on another boat. Their tough line won. Overall, slow day on a sloppy bay. Word from outside, for those with big gunwales, was that a hot bite at low slack yeilded 25 fish for 6 boats in about an hour stretch ... or maybe not. I didn't see it. Gale warnings will change things by morning.

·
Premium Member
6,233 Posts

Just took delivery on a brand new, exoctic wood, beautiful fish "bonker". It is complete with leather thong so it will not get lost while bonking a chromer. I have a problem though, should I clear coat it so it cleans up easier? Does slime stick like egg goo to zolatone?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts

Originally posted by Bait O' Eggs:
Ring, ring, ring ....

unsuspecting person: Hello

prank phone caller: This is Bob Watts with the salvation army, do you have anything that you want to trade for a henway?

unsuspecting person: Whats a henway?

prank phone caller: about 3 pounds

hang up :wink:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Insert muffled trumpet sound in decending tones... Waa waa waaaaaa... :tongue:

StinkyH

·
Administrator
119,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

I love to bonk too!

I'm going to build some kind of a machine that makes that sound when I bonk it.

I'll never forget once on a charter, I was newly divorced (hubby left with another woman) and I bonked a salmon. It felt so good, and all I could think of was....

Yes, Jennie is really bad, too. :shrug:

[ 10-15-2003, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
16,609 Posts

:grin: I`ve got a better idea yet! Jennie, why don`t you and Pete start playing that Kenai river game a little more seriously. Spend a little more time on it. Alot more time. :laugh: :laugh: Fishft.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts