IFish.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gosh its been a month or more since I posted. I am hopeing to catch an open seat for Tuna, Hali, Salmon, whatever your after is good with me.

I have not been fishing let alone even really looked at the ocean for over a month now due to moving and adjusting to life being single again after over 5 years of marraige.:confused::confused::confused:

I want and need to get back out there on the salt so if anyone has any upcoming open seats then please let me know and I will see if I can work out a shift trade to hop on board with you.

I have crewed with Fyshn Dad, GoneCoastal, and Haliwood with good times had by all.

Thank you;
Michael

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Michael,

Glad to have you back here. I know you've been going through a rough time lately this past several weeks. Catch me at work the first part of this week. I"m thinking maybe a halibut/Salmon/Tuna? trip out on Friday. We'll see if we can get ya onboard if we make it out.

I work next weekend, so that's out for then, but friday could be doable.

Gosh its been a month or more since I posted. I am hopeing to catch an open seat for Tuna, Hali, Salmon, whatever your after is good with me.

I have not been fishing let alone even really looked at the ocean for over a month now due to moving and adjusting to life being single again after over 5 years of marraige.:confused::confused::confused:

I want and need to get back out there on the salt so if anyone has any upcoming open seats then please let me know and I will see if I can work out a shift trade to hop on board with you.

I have crewed with Fyshn Dad, GoneCoastal, and Haliwood with good times had by all.

Thank you;
Michael

·
Registered
266 Posts
sorry to hear about your misfortune, or maybe it's not but I'll miss the cookies when we go fishin:food: Anyway, I've been moving too and no chance to fish, I'm hoping to go salmon fishing and at least one more hali trip before things are over and of course you would be welcome on my boat, I'll keep ya posted.

·
"The Old Salt"
10,945 Posts
Michael
You are welcome back on my boat anytime
Maybe some bottom fishing in a couple of weeks??

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for the support and I am looking forward to fishing with you all soon.

Michael

1 - 5 of 5 Posts