IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m forming a tuna group to share info this summer for sport boats out of Ilwaco. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
You could call the group Ifish Salty Dogs or Illwaco Tuna Club. Both have a catchy ring to them.

In all seriousness there are a lot of groups, here, Facebook and otherwise filling that void.

If you want a tighter circle of network sharing, nothing beats getting out on the water and making friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'd like to join the club , my boat isn't ocean worthy but would like to join in with other addicts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Illwaco has a tuna club named “illwaco tuna club” or ITC. I believe all of them are sport boats

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
The ITC (Ilwaco Tuna Club) has been around since 2012. We are mainly sport boats. A few guys have commercial licenses to sell tuna but we are all “sporties” stop in to the clubhouse and check it out. We currently have around 80 members and do have a waiting list for new applicants but it never hurts to get on the list. The club is an excellent resource for intel, buddy boats, and just hanging out having a good time.

Reactions: bolen05

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm interested on getting on the list. I have been a member of the San Diego marlin club for 16 years and recently moved to Oregon.
Thanks Stuart

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Started a conversation with you, access by clicking on your avatar B in the upper right and go to Conversations.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I'm curious why you would limit your membership numbers.
Our building can only hold so many people.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts