IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, it’s time to mark your calendars and put your teams together. The Ilwaco Tuna Club Invitational is scheduled for September 3rd 2022. This is a 1 day event. $5000 entry which gets you into all pots. Payouts for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for the heaviest 5 albacore. Side pots for biggest single albacore, smallest single albacore, and pelagic. All payouts will be based on total amount of entries.

This is the only high stakes event in the Pacific Northwest.

Visit the ITC website for a complete list of rules. Click on the “more” tab and you will see the ITC Invitational listed.

Registrations now being accepted with a $1000 deposit. Balance will be due prior to July 1st.

The club will take 1/3 of entry fees to cover event costs and donations to the local community the remaining 67% will all go towards payouts

With 30 teams the payouts would be based on $100,000.00

Big Fish – 15% of REMAINING POT
Smallest Fish – 5% of REMAINING POT
Pelagic – 10% of REMAINING POT
Pay outs will be for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
1st – 35% of REMAINING POT
2nd – 22.5% of REMAINING POT
3rd – 12.5% of REMAINING POT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Can’t wait DG! I’m going to get going on making the checks. Hopefully the weather gods are kind to us this year.

White Handwriting Hat Rectangle Font

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s about time to bring this one back to the top. Our goal is 30 teams and we are getting close to that. Get in while you can! By far the biggest payouts of any albacore tournament in our area. The best of the best will be in this one. Come and prove you can hang!!

We also decided not to spend the money on a large tent event after the tournament this year. We will be paying out 1-5 and having the after party at the tuna club. Along with a catered dinner and drinks.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
It’s about time to bring this one back to the top. Our goal is 30 teams and we are getting close to that. Get in while you can! By far the biggest payouts of any albacore tournament in our area. The best of the best will be in this one. Come and prove you can hang!!

We also decided not to spend the money on a large tent event after the tournament this year. We will be paying out 1-5 and having the after party at the tuna club. Along with a catered dinner and drinks.

Heck yah Dustin! Looking forward to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts