IFish Fishing Forum banner

Ifishstock Prize Donation Thread

3K views 59 replies 25 participants last post by  STGRule 
#1 ·
We will need lots of prizes for the door prizes, so this is a thread for donations. Here, if you would like to donate, ifish sponsors and non sponsors alike may post what you are giving and at that time, and tell what company you are from, if you like. It's the one time of year that non sponsors are allowed to advertise on ifish by giving a gift to the party.
You will also be listed on a list of donors at the party and on the website. These prizes will not be used to raise money for ifish, but just be donated for door prizes and fun. We may run a couple little challenge contests for some of them! (Like "Fit the hat on Jim!"
Donations are very much appreciated and represent the community at ifish and help us to get to know who members are, and how they contribute to our fishing world! :smile:

Jen

[ 06-26-2003, 05:56 AM: Message edited by: Jennie@ifish ]

#2 ·
Jennie, I don't represent a company, but would like to do something to remember the tragic boat accident last weekend and encourage folks to wear pfd's. I will bring a new life jacket to donate as a "door prize".

Update - picked up Stearns inflatable pfd today. looking forward to this weekend!

[ 08-04-2003, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: skrimmy ]

#3 ·
What a grand and generous idea! Perfect, Skrimmy!

(Could you also bring a satellite internet dish for Jennie's slow dialup problem?) :smile: :smile:

They are just under a thousand dollars. What a bargain!

Jen

#5 ·
Yay! Your jigs were the hit of the party last year!

Thanks, Mark! Now, I just have to figure out how to win them!
:smile:
J

#9 ·
WOW! A trip with Chris!!! Cool!

Sponges for fall fish! COOL!

Hey! I want to go to this party, too! Oh wait.. I'll be there.. :smile:

This is going to be fun fun fun!

#11 ·
Thank you! That will be awesome too!

Remember, you can donate anything you like. Doesn't have to be fishing, either. We need some kids prizes. Last year, the kids had a blast, and I spent quite a lot of time preparing their door prizes. It was worth every minute! :smile:

Jen

#13 ·
That would be great, Workalot! I'm sure they will get eaten!

I need help thinking of things for kids fishing prizes, or otherwise. Any ideas?

Jen

G
#15 ·
I will donate....something :shrug: Haven't figured out what yet though. Maybe another tackle box :grin:

Update 7/13 - How about a nice chest pack for fly fishing? :dance:

[ 07-13-2003, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Stew ]

#16 ·
You may send any donations to

If they need to be fed exed, please e mail me and I'll send you my shipping address.

Either that, or send them along with someone who is coming.

Awfully nice of you to send the spinners even if you aren't coming! Sweet!

Jen

#18 ·
200 of each?

I don't know, really... Let's talk? Can you e mail me so I know what you are offering?
This sounds AWESOME! :smile:

J

#20 ·
OK, but there will be NO logging at my house! :smile:
I'm sure the guys will love that!!!

Now, who is donating Nordstrom's gift certificates?

Jen

#21 ·
I will be donating something.....don't know what exactly right now....maybe some salmon/steelhead flies (ive tied for 20 years)...or maybe something else. I will be sending something your way though. I owe a lot to this site, up until about a year ago I had not fished very much and now I go just about every weekend thanks to the great info and helpful folks on here :smile:

#22 ·
Great! Thanks to all. This is fun!
I love giving out these prizes... We are having Crabbait be the MC, and we have a great time with the door prizes. :smile: He is a great MC!!!

Jen

#24 ·
WOW! Atworkalot is one nice guy!
I can't believe the things that he is willing to donate for ifishstock! WHOOOO HOOOOOOO!

Lots of goodies!!!

Jen

#26 ·
Thank you, Birthday girl!

Yes, that's GREAT!

Also, bring some shrimp scent to sell, cuz I'm sure there are some girls who don't have shrimp scent in their bathroom vanity. :smile: :smile: LOL!

Jen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.