IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will need lots of prizes for the door prizes, so this is a thread for donations. Here, if you would like to donate, ifish sponsors and non sponsors alike may post what you are giving and at that time, and tell what company you are from, if you like. It's the one time of year that non sponsors are allowed to advertise on ifish by giving a gift to the party.
You will also be listed on a list of donors at the party and on the website. These prizes will not be used to raise money for ifish, but just be donated for door prizes and fun. We may run a couple little challenge contests for some of them! (Like "Fit the hat on Jim!"
Donations are very much appreciated and represent the community at ifish and help us to get to know who members are, and how they contribute to our fishing world! :smile:

Jen

[ 06-26-2003, 05:56 AM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Jennie, I don't represent a company, but would like to do something to remember the tragic boat accident last weekend and encourage folks to wear pfd's. I will bring a new life jacket to donate as a "door prize".

Update - picked up Stearns inflatable pfd today. looking forward to this weekend!

[ 08-04-2003, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: skrimmy ]

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a grand and generous idea! Perfect, Skrimmy!

(Could you also bring a satellite internet dish for Jennie's slow dialup problem?) :smile: :smile:

They are just under a thousand dollars. What a bargain!

Jen

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yay! Your jigs were the hit of the party last year!

Thanks, Mark! Now, I just have to figure out how to win them!
:smile:
J

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Tillamook Anglers will donate 6 SP. CH. smolts.--- Just kidding. We will find something nice to donate. We owe ifish a lot, this year. Matter of fact I think we all do! Jerry

·
Registered
218 Posts
Jennie, we are pleased to donate a bunch of our products, (Sponge Floats and Sponge Wraps) for your event. Will have them in the mail for you in the next two days.

Good luck!

[ 06-19-2003, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: JohnB ]

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Jenny....I will donate a trip for 1 person in my sled for Tillamook Fall Chinook this comming season, ( sept. oct. nov.). If you need a certificate, let me know.

Chris Vertopoulos

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOW! A trip with Chris!!! Cool!

Sponges for fall fish! COOL!

Hey! I want to go to this party, too! Oh wait.. I'll be there.. :smile:

This is going to be fun fun fun!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Jennie,
I'll bring a fly box and a dozen salmon and steelhead flies I tied myself. Not only are they beauties, they catch fish.

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you! That will be awesome too!

Remember, you can donate anything you like. Doesn't have to be fishing, either. We need some kids prizes. Last year, the kids had a blast, and I spent quite a lot of time preparing their door prizes. It was worth every minute! :smile:

Jen

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That would be great, Workalot! I'm sure they will get eaten!

I need help thinking of things for kids fishing prizes, or otherwise. Any ideas?

Jen

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
I can't make it up there for the festivities, but I'd be glad to contribute a dozen winter steelhead spinners. Where can I send them?

G

·
I will donate....something :shrug: Haven't figured out what yet though. Maybe another tackle box :grin:

Update 7/13 - How about a nice chest pack for fly fishing? :dance:

[ 07-13-2003, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Stew ]

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You may send any donations to

If they need to be fed exed, please e mail me and I'll send you my shipping address.

Either that, or send them along with someone who is coming.

Awfully nice of you to send the spinners even if you aren't coming! Sweet!

Jen

·
Registered
584 Posts
Jen,
Let me know what you need. I can get my hands on just about everything, burgers, produce, paper plates, plastic silverware, napkins, cheese, bottled water, etc...

Jim

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
200 of each?

I don't know, really... Let's talk? Can you e mail me so I know what you are offering?
This sounds AWESOME! :smile:

J

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
I can donate a Starrett holesaw kit and some tape measures, saws-all blades, and hacksaw blades. I need your shipping address.

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OK, but there will be NO logging at my house! :smile:
I'm sure the guys will love that!!!

Now, who is donating Nordstrom's gift certificates?

Jen

1 - 20 of 60 Posts