IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
41,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you will be attending Ifishstock and have room to take someone in your boat, post it here. If you want a seat that day, post it here. I've taken someone new each year and have always enjoyed meeting someone new and have had the pleasure of bringing home fish each time. Start the day out sharing the fun!

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have been lucky enough :dance: to have met several ifishers by taking open seats and can't think of a better way to go to ifishstock than to spend the day with a fellow fisherman or woman. If any of you boat owners have an open seat that day, please let me know. I'll be happy to help pay for gas and bait. Any spots open on your alumaweld, Pete? :grin: :grin: :grin: :cool:

[ 06-29-2003, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Lucky Luke ]

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Bill and I may have one or two open seats, either Sat or Sun, depending on the weather, and how much we get done ahead of time.

I'll post and let you know.

J

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
If there is room, me and the wife wouldnt mind tagging along with someone. We have our own gear for just about anything (dont know what all is fished for in August there), and we can also pull crab traps just fine too :smile:

If not, no big deal....we can always try the jetty at barview for a while.

·
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,262 Posts
Have seats now. Thanks!!

[ 07-27-2003, 08:15 AM: Message edited by: STGRule ]

·
Registered
529 Posts
What an Idea!. I and my wife are looking for a couple of open seats too. We like meeting new ifishers and I have enjoyed the friendliness of this group of people. I'm on vacation that week , so it should fit in our plans. Thanks To Jennie and all of the moderators who help her and us. Tight Lines ,Tom

·
Registered
370 Posts
Wow! I may be mistaken but I think the boss just invited me to go fishing with herself and Bill. :shocked: Thanx for the offer, Jen. It would be a pleasure to meet the two of you. Please keep me updated on the availability of your open seats. OK, now I am really excited about ifishstock. Can't wait. Tight lines. :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
841 Posts
I want a seat. I love crabbing... I may or may not have Hannah and Travis (age 11 and 7) along and they get a charge out of the capture of the crabs too!

·
Registered
784 Posts
[ 07-19-2003, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: Born to Fish ]

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
I will have room for 2-3 people. Please email me your contact information and I will get in touch with you next week. I am going to be out of town today thru Monday.

Let's go catch some fish! :cheers:

·
Registered
676 Posts
have a drift boat with kicker,,will it be worth the trouble to haul it to ifishstock?as in will there be anywhere to fish for salmon like the bay maybe?

·
Registered
676 Posts
me and fishing partner(fishinusa) would love to find open seats,we can pull pots and have all the equipment all we have is a driftboat so we are pretty limited on fishing the coast this time of year,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
Thanks for all the replies but the seats are taken. Boy, I'd have to have a 100ft. yacht to get all these people out! :shocked: I wish I could but perhaps others will make some seats available? Come on Salty Dogs, clear the decks and take out some new crew! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I have one open seat for Saturday in the ocean out of Garibaldi.

Please no boozing, or smoking, just clean fun fishing.

Boat is well outfitted 19' Harbercraft.
Smily, you and I. Just the three of us.
Bring something to contribute. I have all the gear and life jackets.

Hope to meet at 5:00 am, leave the dock at 5:30 am, put out 4 crab traps, then salmon fish.

Back to dock by 1:00 pm or so, wash boat and gear at carwash in Tillamook. Then meet the rest at Jennie's. :cheers:

Email me.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Originally posted by Skipper:
I have one open seat for Saturday in the ocean out of Garibaldi.

Please no boozing, or smoking, just clean fun fishing.

Boat is well outfitted 19' Harbercraft.
Smily, you and I. Just the three of us.
Bring something to contribute. I have all the gear and life jackets.

Hope to meet at 5:00 am, leave the dock at 5:30 am, put out 4 crab traps, then salmon fish.

Back to dock by 1:00 pm or so, wash boat and gear at carwash in Tillamook. Then meet the rest at Jennie's. :cheers:

Email me.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Skipper...I've sent you a private email. Mark

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
And the winner is . . .

reelist

See ya at Garibaldi Boat Basin at 5:00 AM, Mark & Smily.

Cheerio'
Skipper

1 - 20 of 21 Posts