IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I go spending any money,
Please let me know if anyone can provide the following:

An extra camp grill: There is lots of food showing up that I didn't know about! Tuna! :smile:

Camp Lanterns: For tables. I'll need two or so.

TABLES! We are short on tables and chairs, to be sure. If you have a small camp table, bring it! Camp chairs, the kind that fold up will be perfect. If you just bring one for yourself, or a blanket, or whatever, we'll be groovy. :smile:

Empty coffee cans or other large cans with lids, that I can use for drawings. I need 10 or more.
Anyone? They need to have tiny holes cut out for people to drop tickets in. Large Yogurt containers work well, too.

WARNING: We live at the coast, and it gets COLD!
Please dress warmly, and dress your little ones warmly! It's nice to sit by the bbq and warm your hands, but it's also nice to have a warm coat!

I've been out fixing up the place. I'm ready to drop. No chocolate cake made yet, Thumper, but tomorrow is another day! :smile:

I didn't play the piano today either. I will. If you want to listen to Chopin, you'll just have to listen to me stumble a bit. :smile:

Anything you bring for the aid of the party should be clearly marked with your name and moniker.

Jen

[ 08-07-2003, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
If by 'camp grill' you mean a Coleman stove, then yeah I can bring mine. Was planning on to anyway :smile:

Jennie, what time does a person need to show up to get a 'good' camping spot at your place on Saturday? 10am? 12pm? 2pm? Thanks
Russ

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any time you like, you can show up... after 6 or so. :smile:

There are lots of good camping spaces, and not many camping, so... and it depends on if you want river, or forest.

I think we have a ... I can't spell this... karaoke machine. :smile: Told you I couldn't spell it!
Jen

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Jen-
Slowpie and I are bringing 2 extra lanterns, 2 camp tables, my outdoor cooker with big pot, a few aluminium throwaway serving dishes and 2 large plastic seashell serving dishes.
Should we get a tub of margarine for MOJO's 200 ears of corn?

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't believe it's not butter!

I bought that stuff! But thanks!

No containers? Where shall I get ticket containers?
Back to the beat.. pant pant pant

J

·
Registered
51 Posts
Jennie, I've got 4 coffee cans with the plastic lids I can bring, a lantern and a folding card table and 4 chairs.
B.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I can't spell this... karaoke machine.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">You spell better than you think!

By the way, Karaoke is Japanese for "Tone Deaf" :smile:

[ 08-08-2003, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: Leroy ]

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you, Oregonrodandreel!
Yay!
Jen

·
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,254 Posts
We will be bringing a two-burner stove, the crab cooker and extra pots for it for corn (crabby corn is kinda yucky)and 2 lanterns.

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
STG, we already have two propane tanks and pots, but if you want, bring it along. It may come in handy.
STill looking for more coffee cans and lids! :smile:

Jen

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bring it! We may or may not need it.

Tables are the biggy now. Doesn't look like we'll have many... but that's OK. We'll just eat food in our laps, right? :smile:

Kids drawing at 5, adults at 6. BE THERE! :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
244 Posts
Unfortunately I can't go. But here is a suggestion for tables.

A couple of sawhorses and a piece of plywood. Just drap it with a table cloth and you'll never know the difference. But you probably should use 3/4" so it will be sturdy enough so it won't bow in the middle.

You can even buy paper table clothes real cheap at the party stores or places like FredMeyer or WalMart, ect.. You can also get clips that hold the table cloth on to the table at places that sell camping equipment. All items should be fairly inexpensive.

If no one has any maybe Jennie could ask a lummber store to donate or loan them since they shouldn't get damaged being use as a table.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts