IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in going out with an ifish sponsored guide for some salmon before heading up to the festivities at Jen's on 08/09?

Jim

-I have no affiliation with any charter or guide.-

[ 07-11-2003, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: AtWorkALot ]

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone want to fish with Grant Scheele on the 9th? He's ugly, but he can catch fish. :grin:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, I've got Grant booked for the 9th for four. So far, it's me and one other ifisher. Let me know, I promise not to talk about my cats.

Jim

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Oh Man! I was just informed of who might be fishing with me. A few notorious Ifishers to say the least.

If any of you guys don't have your own inner tubes let me know ahead of time so I can get one for you. The Nehalem is kinda low this time of year. :grin: :grin:

Funny thing is I think that this is going to be a blast.

·
Administrator
41,373 Posts
Pictures! We want pictures! Digital cameral, please!!! so we can enjoy the fruits of your trip later at the party!

<oooh, I hope no one plays any tricks on anyone! [ smirk ]

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Any other ifish guides/charters available? This would be cool! Anyone else interested in going?

J

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Grant, you providing the banana chips and safety harnesses?? :tongue:

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Originally posted by Grant Scheele:
Salmonator, at this point no one has fallen out of my sled yet. :dance:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Only because you don't have it yet???

·
Registered
14,810 Posts
So, we've established that Grant is ugly and that no one has fallen out of his boat YET...mostly 'cause he doesn't have it yet. :whazzup:

Quick Grant, gall NR and have them install seat belts before delivery, maybe a swim step and ladder.

Hey Grant, how much these guys payin you to fish with them for the day :laugh:

Hope you handle a big motor as well as that 8 horse on the DB.

It will probably seem weird if there are no rocks and stuff to bounce off of.

See yah on the big water.

[ 07-13-2003, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: Gun Rod Bow ]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts