IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering how many divers might be interested in making a dive to get some goodies for Ifishstock ? Scallops.. Scallops and some more Scallops. Maybe we can hire Kujo to haul us
out to the reef ? That would be something different to offer for eats. How many would be interested in providing boats ?

[ 07-30-2003, 08:19 AM: Message edited by: Abalone ]

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Count us in! I know "virgin Scallop" places George and his boys haven't found.

CAPT KUJO :smile:

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wanted:
SCUBA Divers to go diving for Ifishstock.

I guess I am going to have to do a Poll.

I am ready to go.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I would love to, but I have not done the cold water dive yet. I did my open water certification and diving in Bonaire in 80 degree water. I feel I need to log some cold water dives before I take on Kujo's High Adventure.

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
I'd love to also, but just making Ifishstock will be a challenge with a newborn only two weeks old. Still, I'd love to dive with some of you sometime. I'm fairly new to diving, having my cold water cert. about a year. A few cold water
shore dives, a few boat, and a few warm water dives in hawaii. I have not done any drysuit diving and would love too. Hopefully I will be looking for my own gear this coming spring.
Hope you all make it out and I look forward to meeting you at the event. I'll bring some smoked salmon.
GBS

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by CAPT KUJO:
Count us in! I know "virgin Scallop" places George and his boys haven't found.

CAPT KUJO :smile:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">OK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts