IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats what my wife just called herself, when I'm not on the water I'm on IFISH or so she says. Glad she doesn't know how much I'm on at work... hee hee, I told her she needs to register and tell her story(lies all lies)of how she outfished me when we were dating. Just a ploy she fell for during the whole courting ritual so I could fish more in the future :shocked: :grin: I love her she's the best
but does anyone else have a similar problem I mean solution

·
Registered
733 Posts
i think that qualifies her to collect your boat insurance... :smile: joco

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I don't know, you've only got 195 posts since 2002. There are others with exponentially more. Tell her it could be worse!

happybrew

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
Yep, same problem, but my wife finally just elbowed me out of the way and got her own account. Other than posting as her a few times because she was still logged in, that has worked pretty well.

The other problem is that she is a fish-catching machine and the only reason I get invited anywhere is because of her. Like they say, behind every successful man....

Skein

·
Registered
653 Posts
How do you spell out the crack of a whip? :grin:
Actually, I am single and mostly because I am too much into my toys and playing to take dating seriously. I hope some day I can find a woman as special as your wives who will put up with my addictions and maybe even join in on them! You better hold on to those ladies! If they get single I might just consider dating again :dance:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts