IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes sir! We have ifish sweatshirts for $19.95 & $4.00 S&H available. These are 50/50 sweatshirts available in S-XXL. Colors: Black, Gray, Green, Maroon, Navy

If you would like to order call USIA toll free 800-247-8070 or e-mail me at [email protected]

MORE TO COME

PS I think DOLPHINLYN looks GREAT in hers!!

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
I have one of those!!! In grey!

Pretty, pretty pretty! (The nice lady, too!)

:smile:

Jen

·
Registered
543 Posts
Is there any way to get these in a larger size.. Some of us big boys can not wear XXL.

Personally I need to get a 4XLT. I would be more than willing to cover the extra cost since I am used to doing that anyway..

[ 05-14-2003, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: O'City Fisherman ]

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I usually wear at least a XXL and more likely either a 3XL or XXLT.....so I would need a larger size also........and I also would be willing to pay extra for a larger size :smile:

·
Registered
23,401 Posts
I would pay extra for a larger size also.

XXXL seems to fit.

:grin:

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
I guess that I will follow suit and say that if you had a larger size, I would buy at least one.

I need a XXLT (6'4"-300+)

If not possible, no worries... :cool:

Thanks,

Tag

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
KJ - you gonna do Salty Dogs apparel, too? :grin: Every time I wear mine, folks ask how to get it. I don't think Corrirod can be talked into doing another run of salty-wear :depressed:

·
Registered
532 Posts
hopefully you got your own and skipped on the waffle cone--

·
Registered
532 Posts
lol, i've been saying that for years-- but i keep getting bigger-- would be nice if the big was in height versus width--

at any rate, i hope we hear back, I like the look of the sweatshirts and would opt to buy one--or two

·
Registered
532 Posts
I think all of us ifishers need to go on an ifish diet--

see how many total pounds we can lose--

in regards to the sweatshirt, too much ice cream has left me a nice round tummy-- 3xl here, or 4-- let us know... we will buy

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Mmmmmmmm Ice cream!

That sounds good. Be right back.

Jen

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
I'm sure the man can get them, he's just out halibut fishing... :smile:

By the way, a portion of the proceeds of these shirts do go to ifish.

He's a nice guy. :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
I was hoping to pick one up next weekend at the swap meet. Anyway at least I can get a hat next week. See you at the swap meet.

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
At the swap meet, I'll have everything I can get my hands on. :smile: Hats, sweatshirts, t shirts, decals.... maybe even other things, bags? Ifish gear! :smile:
J

[ 05-18-2003, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
I've been shopping in the catalogue for sweatshirts today. The ones I really like are only available up to 3x.

I like the really heavy ones, but there are some plain sweatshirts in a 4x, and I could get them individually, if you'd like to order one.

Please, let me know.

So, what do you guys think? Hoodies, zipper front, or just plain old heavy sweatshirts?

There is also fleece, and a really nice fleece jacket. Dang... I wish these were available online, so that you could see them, and order them. Maybe someday!

Jen

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
My choice would be zipper front. Just my 2 cents

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
I can only get zipper fronts up to 2XL

Jen

1 - 19 of 19 Posts