IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a post on the Life in General by our girl Jennie. Some of our ifish members are apparently saying some very bad things about Jen on some other web sites. Jennie needs our support at this point as she is really down and needs all of the support that we can muster for her. So here is a chance for all ifishers to tell Jennie that we appreciate all that she does for us. Lets see if we cant get a couple of thousand ifishers to tell her how much she is appreciated. Cagey

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Jennie your very much apprecieated. I don't know what I would do with out this site. I would be fishless. The heck with all those who are talking smack
. They can find a new site to corrupt! Keep up the good work

CM

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
:smile: Hi jennie Fishalot here, I remember a time not to long ago that there was some things said about you on some other site :depressed: . You got through that and will get through this also. I for one would like to commend you for all you have done with i fish. People have come together on here and done some real good. I say let them say what they want, we all know the truth and if they want to mess up their own reputation so be it. You have a great day and go get a great big mocha with extra chocolate :grin: .

Fishalot

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Some of our ifish members are apparently saying some very bad things about Jen on some other web sites
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Who? Where? When? I am a member on several other boards and no one has said anything bad about Jennie that I've seen. :mad:

Tell me who these people are. I'll have Guido visit them.
:grin:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Jennie,
Think of it as flattery. If you were not the greatest, then people wouldn't talk about you. My dear late Father always had a saying about people who talk bad about others <<which isn't acceptable on Ifish>> :cheers:

[ 04-26-2003, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: Pete ]

·
Registered
152 Posts
Keep up the good work. I am a member of three boards and this is the best - by far. I have never heard any bad stuff about you, but there are some sickos out there who just like to hurt anyone who is happier than they are. Ignore them!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Really? What kind of smack could someone possibly talk? :shrug:

This site is by far the best Northwest fishing resource that I've found by far. That includes any magazines or books (we talk now!), classes, or TV shows. And its all due to the dedication of one person who turned a passion into a living breathing community.

Personally, I'd just like to say thank you Jennie.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I THINK YOUR GREAT JENNIE AND EVERYONE I KNOW THINKS YOU ARE AS WELL, WHEN YOUR FAMOUS PEOPLE TEND TO SAY THOSE TYPES OF THINGS, YOU HAVE A GREAT WEB SITE AND ILL SUPPORT IT ANYDAY. :cheers:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hang in there, Jenny. I was in the Singapore tackle stores yesterday and they had only good things to say about you (though they were speaking through surgical masks, so maybe I didn't hear them clearly!)

Keep your chin up -- you've got more fans here than Don Rumsfeld at a Veteran's beer bash!

[ 04-26-2003, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: Snagly ]

·
Registered
35 Posts
some poeple cannot stand others to have success. they spend there whole life ragging on others who are succeeding at something while they do nothing. keep up the great work. these are the times in our lives that build character in us, if we use it as positive motivation to excell even higher. thats my soapbox!!! :dance: :cheers:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Jennie I visit your web site several times a day, even on the days I fish. This web site has been an enjoyment in life for the last 3 years, the work you continue to due contributes to so many of our lives here on Ifish.

Some folks like to drink beer, smoke, ect. I get my enjoyment from reading the posts on this web site (and drinking beer :grin: ).

Thank you Jennie for all of your hard work, it has brought many good people together in our community and enriched thousands of lives.

-Sean

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Thank you Cagey, for starting this.

The people who have made her feel bad are either psychopathic liars, don't know her, or both. Trust me when I say that they are not worth worrying about.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Thanks Jen, :smile:

You are an awesome person with a big heart.

That stuff is water off a duck's back! :cool:

Let it roll on and consider its source! :mad:

Yours,

Loren

·
Registered
784 Posts
Jenny, you are such a wonderful and caring person, and have brought thousands of people together in a common bond - and family of sorts. I can't understand how anybody could be displeased with you or your efforts.

From what I have seen, the Ifish.net site is the best and sets a pretty high standard for others who wish to follow. Furthermore you are to be commended for bringing together a great bunch of moderators to ensure the continued quality and success.

As I and others have said or alluded to time after time, this site has become a fulfilling part of our everyday lives.

This past month I was so pleased to finally meet you at the fin clipping event. Up until then I have to admit that I was envious of so many other "Ifishers" who have come to know you personally through in-person contacts. During this event you went out of your way to meet me and visit, this really made a big impression on me because being here in Boise it is often easy to feel like an outsider due to the distance and lack of opportunity to get together with others as often as you folks do. For me it was a very worthwhile journey and you were a highlight of the trip. I can't thank you enough for that and all the hard work and hours you have committed to your "internet family".
:bowdown:

Peace and happiness to you. Dean

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Any time you subject yourself to the masses you run the risk of haters directing their hate upon you. You really subject yourself when you are very successful. I have learned this the hard way from my business. I run one of the biggest insurance agencies in the country and had to learn the hard way that there are people out there that just want to destroy everything you have, everything you have worked for because they can not do it for themselves.

Dont let the critics get you down. You know deep down if you are a good person or a bad person and your interpretation of yourslef and how the people that you love matters most. The rest of the people in this world will either hate you or love you and there is not one darn thing you can do about it. The bigger you get the more people will throw rocks at you. Just get used to it. Get a thick skin. The minority of haters out there want to get a kick out of you metioning it. Do yourslef a favor and dont let it bother you. They cant change your opinion of yourself. If you ignore those jerks and dont give them the satisfaction of a reply then they will move to a different target that they can tweak.

You need to focus on what is good in this life. If I spent time worring about all the idiots that hated me I would never sleep a wink. Dont worry about it, just water off a ducks back.

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
There are other fishing sites?

I looked at PP and steelheader.net ... they're not the ones ? ? ?

1 - 20 of 224 Posts