IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
119,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhhhh! The donation drive was a success! We collected over 4000.00!!!

This is such a relief! The hosting is paid for for a year, and I can pull out of that account for UBB updates! WHEEEEEE HA!

What a lot of work, though, too!
Now, we have an account set up, with that money, that should we ever have a need for prize money, or a special ifish dinner event, or some special cause, whatsoever, it's there! (Not much after hosting, but still a bit!)

Anyway, here's the deal. I will NOT put your name on the honors list unless you specially request that I do. So, if you sent a letter, and wrote out your moniker, I won't post it unless it says to. It's just a personal security issue that I don't want to assume rights to.

Glance through the list!

If you are not there, and would like to be, please e mail me at [email protected], and tell me what moniker and name, or either one, that you would like to be listed as.

Thanks for a great year, and I'm looking forward to the next!

I took all the April Donation drive links down... or am working on it, and I will leave this up for a couple of days.

Again, thanks for making ifish what it is!

Jen

·
Registered
784 Posts
Good for you...

Good for us... :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Administrator
119,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there!
Everyone all done with this?
I'd hate to miss someone that would like to be on it. :smile:
Jen

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Thanks Jenny, this is good news for all and I for one, appreciate everyone that makes this board as great as it is.

*Fish only bite wet hooks*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts